YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
- Unicorn Industries is bound by the Privacy Act and the National Privacy Principles.
- Please note that if at any time Unicorn Industries is required by law to release information about you or your organisation, Unicorn Industries must cooperate fully.
WHAT SORT OF INFORMATION DOES UNICORN INDUSTRIES COLLECT?
- Unicorn Industries collects information (“the Information”) about you in several different ways:
The information can be:
- Provided by you upon commencement of your work or during the engagement. In most cases Unicorn Industries will collect your name, contact details and financial information prior to our engagement.
- Unicorn Industries may collect information via telephone, fax or email.
- When you send Unicorn Industries an e-mail, we may record your email address and contact you and send you our Newsletters or Product Updates.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM OUR WEBSITE?
When you submit information to our Site, Unicorn Industries will collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your name, business and company name, e-mail address, residential and business address and other such information necessary to provide you with the services offered by the Site.
As a general principle, Unicorn Industries will only collect personally identifiable information that is needed to operate the Site, to provide you with the services offered by the Site and to communicate to you information and services that Unicorn Industries believe would be of interest to you.
Unicorn Industries automatically collect IP addresses and web site usage information from visitors to the Site. This information helps us evaluate how visitors and subscribers use and navigate the Site on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors and subscribers to each web page and the length of their visits.
WHY DOES UNICORN INDUSTRIES COLLECT THE INFORMATION AND HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED BY UNICORN INDUSTRIES?
- Unicorn Industries also uses the Information to send you information (either by e-mail, fax or post) that you request. If at any time you receive material that you did not request or do not want to receive such material any more, please contact us.
- Unicorn Industries may use the Information you provide on our Website for the purposes for which you specifically provided the information, including providing you with feed back or advice about services offered by Unicorn Industries or informing you about upcoming Products;
WHO DOES UNICORN INDUSTRIES DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO?
- Unicorn Industries will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise supply to third parties any personal information obtained from you unless you consent.
- Unicorn Industries does not engage subcontractors and therefore will not provide any personal information to them.
HOW WILL UNICORN INDUSTRIES KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
- Unicorn Industries has security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration of the Information under its control.
These security measures are:
- Restricted Access: Our computer network is protected by a password system with regular changes, which are enforced.
- Anti-virus software is installed and is updated daily.
- Computer operating system updates are installed regularly to maintain a high level of data protection.
CORRECTING & UPDATING YOUR PROFILE
Unicorn Industries gives you the following options for accessing and modifying Information previously provided:
- You may gain access to Information that Unicorn Industries has collected about you, by contacting the person named below. Unicorn Industries will not charge you for responding to such a request, unless we incur costs in providing the information.
- You may also contact us via Mail, Fax, or Email to notify us of any corrections/updates to the information we hold.
If you have any questions about this Collection Statement, you should contact: Mr Ray Chipperfield.